joi, 6 decembrie 2012

CHRISTMAS MAKE UP PARTY TUTORIAL WITH MAKE UP FOR EVER PRODUCTS


    It took me ages to decide to write in English but many people tried reading my blog and it was quite impossible for them to understand exactly what I was writing about.
   Since Christmas is coming, I decided to do a Christmas make up party tutorial.

   When I think of Christmas I think of red-and gold.

  List of products for
THE FACE:

  1.HD MAKE UP FOR EVER FOUNDATION :great foundation,medium to full coverage,covers skin imperfections while remaining invisible on -screen and in real life.
2.HD CONCEALER:-covers imperfections and creates a soft focus around the eye area for a natural look.


3.UPLIGHT-silky gel naturally uplights the face.I love nb.12 dewy golden warm-perfect for all skin tones.

4.HD POWDER-available in one universal shade-to match all skin tones.

EYES:
1.AQUA CREAMS-nb11 GOLD-on the lid and nb 13-WARM BEIGE-to highlight.

2.AQUA EYES-in nb 1L perfect to line the eyes.

3.SMOKY LASH MASCARA -in nb 01 black for perfect smoky eyes.
If you like false eyelashes you can try on any pair you think would look great-here is my choice-from the Holodiam limited edition-available now in shops:

You can also use a little holodiam powder all over the lids to highlight.I suggest nb 304 -brown gold with blue green yellow highlights.

LIPS:
My all time favorite is nb 42-satin vermilion red.


What make up do you wear for Christmas?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu